11.30.2009

Atari Bigby's Rasta Life


How sweet is it that one of our very own Green Bay Packers football players is a true rastafarian? (Check out what a rastafrain is here.) If you weren't aware, Atari Bigby has followed this worldview since his childhood. In fact, he refused admission to a Florida university because they would make him cut his beloved dreadlocks, which are important to his rasta beliefs. I actually like the look and its interesting that his hair has such an important place in his heart and faith.

5 comments:

  1. That is such an ugly hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugly ahir do my asss.. rastafariiiiJAH natural tings deh so? seen? bun babylon and white man

    ReplyDelete
  3. this guy is awesome and i hope he smokes more weed then anyone on the team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!


    my web-site: effective link building service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats Dope, Respect. Jah, RASTAFARI! I wonder why there isn't any rasta soccer players but me? Maybe they're too scared to say they are because they will get drug tested, and be screwed. Either way Bigsby is not afraid at all.

    ReplyDelete

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!