10.22.2010

Desmond Bishop and Halo

Last year we learned about Desmond Bishop's softer side and writing talents here.

Today I'd like to focus on his more definite masculine interests. For starters, he's in football. Could you get any more manly than that?

But he is also into another mostly man pursuit: video games. Of all his favorites, Halo takes the cake.

Halo
If you are unfamiliar with Halo, here's what I can tell you. It is addicting. Ask my cousin who easily logs 6 hours a day in front of the screen.

The graphics are supposedly great and with XBox Live, you can play against and with anyone in the world! I wonder if my cousin and Desmond Bishop ever stumbled across each other in their virtual battles. It could happen.

So there you have it. Desmond Bishop is a writer and a gamer. And that's the yin and yang of this Green Bay Packers linebacker.

Desmond Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!