9.26.2011

Marshall Newhouse's New Perspective


Marshall Newhouse has a new perspective for this upcoming season. He went on a mission trip to Haiti during the offseason and he says that it changed everything about the way he thinks about life. Here's what he had to say when asked if it had helped him in football.

"Yeah, absolutely it helps," Newhouse said. "I met some kids over there that I'll have relationships with the rest of my life. Just seeing what they're going through on a daily basis? I was there for a week. They go through it every day."

Newhouse said he plans to go back to Haiti once the season is over, but he just wants to help the Packers for now. Newhouse is one of my favorite players and I'm so glad he had this experience, go Pack go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!