12.12.2011

Tim Masthay For Sure the Packer's Punter

Tim Masthay is for sure the Packers punter now and I love it. it's really nice to have stability at the position and it's something that I have been waiting for for quite some time. Masthay is an absolute stud and I've been waiting for a guy exactly like him to take the reigns on this job and really run with it. Here are some really sweet pictures of Masthay punting for the Pack.



You know he's just crushing this ball. No doubt about it



I mean is there any doubt he's killing this ball. I have to say, Masthay looks extremely dorky and should take tips from Sam Shield or Clay Matthews on how to wear a football uniform. He should also get stronger too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!