12.19.2012

Green Bay versus Tennessee

It's almost Christmas but my holiday colors are focused not on green and red, but green and gold!  In a pre-Christmas Eve treat, the Tennessee Titans make the trip up to Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers.  This should be a solid match-up that takes us out of playing against midwest teams for a spell.

If you're in town on an early holiday, this couldn't be a better holiday gift to yourself or your family and friends.  Bring the whole slew of relatives for a very merry Packers game!

Go, Pack, go!

2 comments:

  1. What’s Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It

    positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a

    contribution & aid different customers like its helped me.
    Great

    job.
    Here is my website - csengecooks.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and i got now more

    than happy when John could deal with

    his inquiry by way of the precious recommendations he gained when using the web site.
    It is now and again perplexing just to find yourself giving for
    free secrets and techniques which usually the

    others might have been making money from.

    So we keep in mind we have got the writer

    to appreciate for this. The most important explanations

    you have made, the straightforward site menu, the relationships
    you will make it possible to engender - it's got mostly astounding, and it is assisting our son and us imagine

    that that situation is

    exciting, and that is

    tremendously important. Many thanks for everything!
    Also see my web site :: spanish embassy amman

    ReplyDelete

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!